- Articles must be original, and not consist of text substantially copied, rehashed, plagiarised, adapted, aggregated, or syndicated from other sources. They must add value to SportMarble and be materially different from Articles that are already published on the site.
- All articles must be proof-read, fact-checked and assessed for overall suitability prior to publication. Articles must never be directly or automatically generated from user content.
- Articles must conform to high standards of spelling, grammar, punctuation and prose.
- Articles must be accurate and well-researched. Claims must be substantiated, and all quotes attributed to their sources. We strongly encourage you to reference publicly available online sources in your articles using links, including inline links, and to reference offline sources with sufficient information to allow readers to verify your claims. Rumours, speculation or supposition must not be presented as statements of fact.
- Articles must be substantial. Articles must be longer than one hundred and fifty (150) words, excluding quotes from other sources.
- Articles must feature relevant headlines, which must be factually accurate and not sensational or misleading.
Content must refrain from sectarian, racist, defamatory or libellous language; hate speech; excessive or inappropriate profanity or insulting language. It must abide by the laws of England and Wales, or any other relevant jurisdiction.
- Additional good practices may be required to be maintained by members publishing content in particular subject areas.